Site news

Alfred's Farewell

Alfred's Farewell

by Kara D Williams -
Number of replies: 0

Greetings Students and Faculty,

I hope that all of you have had a great holiday season. For the last 4 years, we have laughed, cried, and worked together here at WSTS. It has been a great honor to me to be able to watch each of you grow and excel here at WSTS.

I have been blessed to know, learn and teach all of you. I have benefited by our relationship and I hope that you have benefited by association with me as well. We know that sometimes that paths begin to diverge as the Gods help facilitate choices for us in our continued communion within our community. After conversation, prayer, and meditation with my fellow officers of WSTS, my elder's council, and other individuals who I respect in the global community it seems that my path has begun to diverge a little from its previous direction.

Therefore, as of this session, January 2017 I have left Woolston-Steen Theological Seminary as an officer, a volunteer, and a teacher. It has been an honor to be part of this institution and I look forward to many wonderful things for all of you!

May the Gods protect the Craft and the Craft protect the Gods!

Merry Meet and Merry Part and Merry Meet Again.

Alfred Willowhawk