Site news

Getting Ready to Graduate?

Getting Ready to Graduate?

by Kara D Williams -
Number of replies: 0

Undergraduate Students:

If you are planning to finish either your Associate's Degree or your Bachelor's Degree this December, there are some steps you need to take!

1.  Email our transcript department (wynncryth@gmail.com) and request a transcript review.  This will allow you to make sure that you have credit for all of your completed courses and that you qualify for the degree you wish to earn.  If there is a discrepancy, please contact the teacher of the course first and resolve it. If there is a problem the teacher can't resolve, then please email me at the address listed in #2. 

2.  Once your transcript is in order, then send me an email at karadrachnyd@wiccanseminary.edu with a copy of your completed transcript requesting to graduate and make sure to include which degree you are applying for.  You will receive a response from me.  If you don't then, please follow up!

3.  We hold a SecondLife ceremony if there are enough students graduating to do so.  Otherwise Diploma's are mailed out directly to the students.  Graduation happens in March during Ostara.

4.  The deadline for application to graduate for Ostara 2016 is December 15th.  No exceptions!  You can apply to graduate if you expect to complete current classes by Yule, even if those courses don't show on your transcript yet.  However, you MUST complete and pass those course by Yule in order to be allowed to graduate in 2016.  We process graduations once a year - so don't miss your deadline!  No one is automatically processed, so please stay on top of this so that you are able to graduate when you expect to.

If you have any questions that aren't answered above, please email me.

Kara Drachnyd

Dean of Education